Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ornament Tree decorated for Halloween and completed Christmas Ornament

I decorated my Ornament tree this morning so I thought I would show you a couple of views.  I also finished a Christmas ornament yesterday.


JBW Designs
Love & Joy
Stitched on 14 CT Opalescent 14 CT White Aida
Started stitching 9/10/2011
Finished stitching 9/11/2011
This will be an ornament for one
of the Great Nieces or Nephews for Christmas 2012



Ornament Tree all decorated for Halloween

Ornament Tree decorated for Halloween


I continue to work on page 5 of Bridge in Monet's Garden.  Yesterday I started a new Christmas ornament.  It is LHN Baked Goods.  I hope it stitches up fast as I thing I am going to give it to my Sister as part of her birthday gift in November.  I just love stitching Christmas Ornaments.  I have to figure out what else I am going to stitch for the Greats for Christmas 2012.  There are several in the 2011Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue that I like so maybe that is my solution.

3 comments:

blueladie said...

Iris, I Love your Christmas ornament and your TREE looks GREAT! TFS!!! :D Cathryn

Anonymous said...

How pretty your Christmas ornament turned out! And that tree with all your sweet Halloween ornaments...divine!

Babs in Alabama said...

Love the ornament, Iris, and really love that halloween ornament tree :)
hugs,
babs