Monday, September 9, 2013

Another Finish

The Stitcherhood
Autumn (Freebie)
Stitched on 16CT French Vanilla
from Sassy's Fabbys
Started 9/4/2013
Completed 9/6/2013
This is for me and hangs
in the Family Room


Now I just have Winter to do and I will have one for each season.

Yesterday we went shopping and bought a new ceiling fan and light for the kitchen.  Guess I have to schedule the electrician to come install it.  We also want to have some recessed lights put in the kitchen.  Since it is starting to get dark earlier and earlier I think we have to get this done as soon as possible or we won't be able to see to cook.

Looking forward to watching the Eagles and the Redskins tonight.  I hope the Eagles do well so Bob won't change the channel on me.  I guess I will have to watch by myself if he does that.  GO EAGLES

2 comments:

blueladie said...

Great finish, Iris! I really like this one. well-done! Cathryn.

Skye said...

Ahhhhh Iris, it's adorable!! Would look great in my front room ....hugs, Skye