Saturday, June 3, 2017

Another Prairie Schooler Santa stitched.

I finished another PS Santa last night.  I just realized the other day that I have several of these I stitched in 2015 that need to be finished into pillows.  Sooooo, what did I do?  I sent one to Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher, to finish.  I may just send this one also since it is my favorite so far.

Designer:  Prairie Schooler
Design:  2015 Schooler Santa
Fabric:  16CT Sage Green
Floss:  DMC
1st Stitch:  5/20/2017
Last Stitch:  06/02/2016
For:  Me - I want it finished into a small pillow
to be displayed with all his brothers I have
stitched and want to stitch.


Did you see that Prairie Schooler has come out with a 2017 Schooler Santa.  Not my favorite  but I may just have to buy him.


Now I will start stitching LHN's Betsy Ross.  I have purchased the first 3 of this series so I need to get busy stitching them.

My Doctor told me the other day that I should stop stitching because of the pain I am having in my left index finger.  I told him that it wasn't an option so he suggested that I cut my stitching time.  Alas, I have given up stitching in the afternoons and stitch no more than 1.5 hours in the evening.  It is going to be slow finishing my projects.

1 comment:

blueladie said...

Iris, I am so sorry you have to cut your stitching time, but do understand your "not an option" comment. I love this PS Santa. Especially in light of their announcement that they were retiring and it would probably be their final Santa design. I have it in my 'stash'. Someday........

Thanks for sharing,
Cathryn