I've stitched two Christmas ornaments in the last two weeks. I guess they will be for 2019 since I don't need anymore for this year. I haven't FFO's them and I don't have any plans for doing so just yet.
I have made some plans for 2019. My plan is to stitch on a large project on weeknights and then on weekends stitch on small projects. That way I can have progress on both my main project and get my ornaments and other smalls finished. Since I have 9-10 Christmas ornaments I stitch every year and I have some monthly designs I want to finish (January, March, April, May, and June)
I am currently stitching Arsenic and Old Lace designed by The Little Stitcher. Something I saw a few years ago and since Bob likes the movie I thought I would stitch it for him. I also started Bent Creek's January Snows Snapper on Wednesday at Just Cross Stitch Wednesday morning stitch group. While I was pulling the ornaments for December/January ornament tree I discovered I already have a January ornament for the tree. It's OK I like the Bent Creek one better.
I'm starting to get ready for Christmas. My shopping is done (I think) except for one thing for Bob. Cards are all written out. Packages ready to be mailed. Now to decorate. Sue is coming on Thursday 12/6 for a few days so I need to get her presents wrapped. I've baked 2 batches of cookies and have plans for several more. I want to get the house decorated and then after Sue leaves on 12/10 or so I will work on the cookies. Tomorrow I will get my Christmas dishes out.
Well I am going out to lunch with the employees from Ridge Support Technologies so I need to go change my clothes and get on the road.
Till next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment