Saturday, February 22, 2020

Stitching finish

I finished the stitching on this last night.  My 1st Blackbird Design.  I seemed to frog every night on this darn project.  But I do love how it turned out.  Lots of floss substitution because I didn't have the called for but I think it looks just fine.

Designer:  Blackbird Designs
Design:  Easter Parade
Fabric:  16CT Honey from Hand Dyed Happiness on ESTY
Floss:  Called For                                                       What I used
            GAST – Cidermill Brown                                 Classic Colorworks - Hazelnut
            GAST – Berry Cobbler                                    GAST – Copper
            GAST – Grasshopper                                       GAST – Grasshopper
            GAST  - Chamomile                                         GAST – Chamomile
            GAST  - Antique Rose                         GAST – Old Brick
            GAST – Brandy                                               Classic Colorworks – Peanut Brittle
            GAST – Butternut Squash                                GAST – Butter Crunch
            WDW – Cocoa                                                WDW – Cocoa
                   
1st Stitch:  01/18/2020   Last Stitch:  02/21/2020
For:  Me – Will have framed     



Now back to stitching another Christmas  ornament.  Well actually I'm going to re-stitch Hot Cocoa over again since
I messed up the finishing the 1st time.  



No comments: