Thursday, January 28, 2021

I've been finishing this week

 I have been on a finishing spree this week with more to follow.  Thought I would share what I have finished so far.  These are small pillows to display in my green wooden basket.

Designer:  Lizzie Kate  

Design:  Winter Smalls - Sweetheart

Fabric: 14CT Tea & Coffee Dyed and Baked Aida

1st Stitch:  12/20/2020 - Last Stitch:  ?

For: Me
Designer:  Heart In Hand

Design: Cardinal Winter Etching from Punch Needle & Privative Stitching

Fabric:  14CT Tea & Coffee Dyed and Baked Aida  - Floss:  WDW Brick & Molasses

1st Stitch:  12/10/2020 - Last Stitch:  12/13/2020

For:  Me
Designer:  Lizie Kate

Design:  Winter Smalls - Winter

Fabric: 14CT Tea & Coffee Dyed and Baked Aida

1st Stitch:  12/21/2020 - Last Stitch:  12/28/2020

For: Me


Designer:  Lizzie Kate

Design:  Winter Smalls - Snow

Fabric:  Ocean Kiss

Floss:  Called for

1st Stitch:  12/30/2020  - Last Stitch:  01/06/20

For:  Me
Designer:  Lizzie Kate

Design:  Winter Smalls - Snuggle

Fabric:  14CT Tea & Coffee Dyed and Baked Aida

Floss:  Called for
1st Stitch:  12/19/2020 - Last Stitch:  12/21/2020
For:  Me
Designer:  Fairy Wool in the Wood

Design:   ABC of Love - from Just Cross Stitch

                                            Fabric:  14CT Tea & Coffee Dyed and Baked Aida

                                                        Floss:  Mostly called for DMC 

                                            1st Stitch:  01/10/2020  Last Stitch:  01/13/2020

                                                                           For: Me

No comments: