Tuesday, February 22, 2022

More FFOs

 Yesterday I finished 3 more little pillows for display.  One I made into an ornament to hang on the Valentine tree and I have several hooks that don't have ornaments.


Designer:  Heart in Hand
Design:  Always (Freebie)
Fabric:  16CT mystery - Floss:  DMC
1st Stitch:  02/05/2022 - Last Stitch:  02/06/2022
For:  Me - Made into an ornament for the Valentines Tree
Notes:  for the top boarder I used Six Strand Sweets Cherries Jubilee instead of DMC 822
Olympic Start

Designer:  Pinker n Punkin Quilting 
Design:  Erin Ewes (freebie)
Fabric:  16CT Sassy's Fabric French Vanilla - Floss:  DMC called for
1st Stitch:  02/07/2022 - Last Stitch:  02/08/2022
For:  Me
Notes:  Olympic Start

Designer:  Whilst Iris Naps
Design:  Welcome Spring for 2021 Spring Freebie
Fabric:  18CT White - Floss:  Six Strand Sweets Cup of Spring
1st Stitch:  02/15/2022 - Last Stitch:  02/16/2022
For:  Me
Notes:  Olympic Start


What I did while I watched the Olympic games is start a project in the afternoon and worked on that project until it was completely stitched.  I picked small projects so it would only take me a day or two and stitched on it until it was finished and then I would start a new project the next day.   I started 7 projects during the Olympics and finished the stitching on 6 of them.  The last start was on the last day of the Olympics, and I am still working on it.  It was fun to do something a little different and look I fully finished all 6 of the smalls I finished the stitching on.

1 comment:

blueladie said...

Well done, Iris. And they're all so cute.