Monday, September 19, 2022

I have a finish

I finished the stitching on Mickey Mouse a few minutes ago.


Design:  Mickey Mouse
Designer:  Andy's Crafty Treasures (ETSY)
Fabric:  18CT White Aida
Floss:  DMC 310 - 1 strand
1st Stitch:  08/06/2022
Last Stitch:  09/19/2022
For:  Carla for 2022 Christmas

 I stitched him in the afternoons.  Most days I stitched from about 1/2 to 1 hour.  This past Saturday I could smell a finish.  So, I sat down and while I watched the Penn State V Auburn football game I stitched the whole time, Didn't get him finished.  Yesterday I watched the Elvis movie and stitched a lot and still didn't get him done.  I had 3 rows of the right ear to finish up today.  He is FINISHED and I hope Carla likes him.  I am going to look for a black frame and frame him myself.  Sorry he isn't ironed but he just came off the hoop.

No comments: