Tuesday, August 1, 2023

stitching and FFOs

Designer: Lizzie Kate
Design:  Sister's Forever
Fabric:  16CT Natural Lite Aida
Floss:  Called for
1st Stitch:  7/20/2023 - Last Stitch:  7/3102023
For:  Shirley
Notes:  I will be sending this to The Carolina Stitcher, Faye Riggsbee, for finishing into a flatfold

Designer:  SamXStitch (ESTY)
Design:  Snowflake Ornaments
2023 Christmas ornaments for one of the Greats

Designer:  SamXStitch (ETSY)
Another 2023 Christmas ornaments for one of the Greats

Designer:  Lizzie Kate
Design:  Sister's Forever
Finishing by The Carolina Stitcher, Faye Riggsbee
This is heading home to me to give to Barbara

 I didn't stitch a Christmas ornament in July.  I was supposed to be finishing the Snowflake Christmas ornaments.  I git 2 fully finished and the other 4 are almost done.  Today I will be starting my August ornament. I have one all kitted up but I don't feel like stitching that one.  I think I am going to start a Prairie Schooler from A Merry Mini Suprise, Book #215.  8 mini Santas.  Before I start stitching I plan on finishing 2 more of the Snowflake ornaments.

No comments: