
This is Midnight Stitching Snowman's Quaker Christmas. This is a freebie that I got off the Web. I finished the stitching this past week while Sue and I were at rainy Cape May, NJ for a vacation and just finished making it into an ornament. I am going to give it to Sue as she just loves snowmen. As for our vacation, we never got to touch the beach as the weather was just miserable. I think the only sun we had was Friday morning and then for only an hour or 2. We actually had a tornado warning one evening. Luckily it was only a warning. We spent lots of time reading and stitching for me and Sue did lots of SUDOKU. We did visit the Cape May County Zoo which is a nice little zoo and we also took several tours of Cape May. One being a Ghost Tour and we did a Mansion Tour. We also took a horse and carriage ride on Friday night. We also had some good meals and to me that is a very important part of any vacation. Sue will be here until Tuesday morning when she heads back home. I have been feeling really miserable today. My stomach is really upset and I just feel kind of blah. It was relaxing but now tomorrow it is back to reality and work. Oh well every day I work is a day closer to retirement.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you like my ornament.
1 comment:
Iris,
So very pretty and nicely finished. Cute with the snowman at the center. I really like it.
Cathryn
Post a Comment