Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sue left

Sue left for home this morning. We both cried when we hugged goodbye as I left for work. I miss her not being around all the time. I am back to work. Yesterday one of my bosses told me they haven't forgotten my 10 year anniversary, they have just been to busy to make any arrangements to take me out. When I told Bob that last night he yelled at me that I should tell them to forget taking me out just give me a raise. I can't do that. It just isn't in my nature. I figure if they want to give me a raise they will.

I finished stitching the Lizzie Kate Halloween Flip It on Sunday. I am going to make it into a no-sew cube. I think I am going to stitch it again and finish it into another no-sew cube and send it to Sue. She appreciates my stitching as she knows how much work goes into needlework. Can you believe I don't have anything else kitted up to stitch at this time. I will have to work on that tonight. Should I stitch the Halloween Flip It right away or do something else. I need to stitch another Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle as both Shirley and Barbara want a no-sew cube of that.

Last night Barb called me to tell me that her SIL Lois has cancer. Can you believe the Doctor told her this over the phone. Why didn't he call her into his office to give her such horrible news. I just don't get it.

I am currently reading a really good book. It is Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. So far I am really enjoying it.

No comments: