I stitched this Snowflake Poem in 2009. I don't know who the designer is or what the name of the chart actually is. I started it in December so I could take it to Paris to stitch (it is stitched in one color so that eliminated the need to take multible colors of floss) on the plane over and back. I also stitched on it while Bob showered and one afternoon that I spent in the hotel room because I was sick. I finished it on the plane coming home. I have been thinking about making it into a pillow top for several years and I finally finished it this morning.
![]() |
| This is a close up of the poem |
![]() |
| Here is the finished pillow top |
2 comments:
Iris, It's BEAUTIFUL! You should post about this on the group. What are you going to do with it? :) Cathryn
Nicely done. I've seen that before and loved the saying :)
Post a Comment