Tuesday, November 16, 2021

BBD Strawberry Fields Forever

I've been working in this for 6 weeks now.  This past week has been frustrating.  I have a mistake.  Well I had several mistakes.  I fixed one big one and now I have a little one that I know where it ends but I can't figure out where it begins.  It's tiny and I know I can fudge it but I don't want to.  I will just keep going and count off of where I know it is correct and see what happens.



 I'm also stitching on a Christmas ornament which should be finished in a day or two.  I picked the wrong fabric to stitch this on as there is lots of white and it just doesn't pop off the fabric.  It will be OK but I wish I had picked a darker fabric.

Today Bob is going out to lunch with some old high school friends.  I wasn't invited.  

No comments: