Tuesday, November 2, 2021

FFOs

 I have 3 Fully Finished Objects as of today.  One is for me, one is for Anna Kathryn Walker, and the other is for Aubrey Walker.


Designer:  Country Cottage Needleworks
Design:  Holly Jolly
Fabric:  ? from the scrap bag
Floss:  DMC
1st Stitch:  08/08/2021 -  Last Stitch:  08/18/2021
For:  Aubrey
Notes:  I changed the words from Holly Jolly to Aubrey - 2021


Designer:  Lizzie Kate
Design:  Gather A Harvest
Fabric:  16CT Hand Dyed Stone Aida
Floss:  DMC
1st Stitch:  08/31/2021 - Last Stitch:  09/09/2021
For:  Me
FFO'd:  11/02/2021



Designer:  JBW
Design:  Baby's First Christmas - Gingerbread
Fabric:  16CT Sassy's Fabric French Vanilla
Floss:  DMC
1st Stitch:  09/19/2021 - Last Stitch:  09/22/2021
For:  Anna- Kathryn
Notes:  Front and back or ornament.  This is the 2nd ornament I stitched for her.  The first one I only used Anna as the name but they are insistent that she be called Anna-Kathryn.  Also the 1st ornament I took to Ronnie for finishing and haven't gotten it back yet.  I took it in late June.  I plan on giving both ornaments to Kayla if I get it back before I send them off to her.  

No comments: