Thursday, March 14, 2013

2 Wedding Samplers back from the Framer and 2 Ornaments Finished

I went to my LNS, Just Cross Stitch in Lederach, PA, this morning and picked up the wedding samplers for Kayla & Landon and Lisa & Mike this morning.  I have also finished 2 St. Patrick's Day ornaments for my tree.

Lizzie Kate
Shamrock adapted from St. Patrick's Day Flip-it
Stitched on mystery Aida using DMC Floss
I stitched this in an hour or so last weekend

The Chocolate Cat
Love Letters
Fabric 18CT Cherub Aida from Picture this Plus
This is a wedding sampler for my Great niece Kayla her her fiancee Landon

The Chocolate Cat
Love Letters
Made into a Wedding Sampler for a friends cousin
Stitched on 14CT Antique Aida

Blueladie Designs
March Doodle
Stitched on 14CT French Vanilla Aida from Sassy's Fabrics
using DMC Floss
Started 3/3/2013 Completed 3/13/2013
Sorry this is sideways I can't seem to change it
It is now hanging on my St. Patrick's Day ornament tree

I have finished row 2 on Page 19 of Bridge in Monet's Garden.  Started Mrs. Claus' Cookie Shop on CCN Santa's Village and am almost finished with Baby's First Christmas ornament for Avery.  I think maybe I have  been stitching to much but it is lots of fun.

2 comments:

blueladie said...

Iris, they are all beautiful. I love the wedding pieces you stitched and had framed. What lovely gifts they will make. Well-done as usual. You must be so pleased with everything. :) Cathryn

Skye said...

Oh Iris, they are lovely. Your work is always so gorgeous!