I finished stitching Avery's Christmas ornament the other day. I think it turned out pretty cute. I am going to send it to Vicki at SewFun to have it finished into an ornament. I can't wait to get it back to see how she finishes it. I was suprised at how reasonable the cost of her finishing an ornament is.
 |
JBW - Baby's First Christmas
Stitched on 14CT French Vanilla Aida from Sassy's Fabrics
DMC Floss
Started Stitching 3/8/2013
Finished Stitching 3/16/2013
I changed it to read Avery's First Christmas to personalize it. |
I am almost half finished page 19 on Bridge in Monet's Garden. I am also stitching the 4th house in CCN's Santa's Village. I love Mrs. Claus' Cookie Shop.
2 comments:
A sweet ornament for Avery :) just browsed your blog a little and I love how your Monet is looking and you are ahead of me on the Santa village. I really should try to keep up.
This ornament is just darling Iris. Well-done! :) Cathryn
Post a Comment