Wishing all my friends a Happy Easter.
Here are some pictures of the progress on my WIPs for the month of March.
 |
Bridge in Monet's Garden - Working on Page 19
This is so much prettier in person. The picture does
not do it justice. |
 |
Country Cottage Needleworks
Santa's Village
Mrs. Claus' Cookie Shop
Started 3/12/2013
Completed 3/20/2013 |
 |
CCN
Santa's Village
1st 4 houses stitched |
I got a notice the other day that house 5 is on its way. I can't wait to see it. Unfortunately I have to stitch on a Christmas ornament before I can start the 5th house in the village. My goal is to have the 8 ornaments I need to stitch as Christmas gifts done by the end of August. I have 4 finished so I should make my goal.
3 comments:
Iris, the Monet is truly beautiful. You amaze me. :) Love the look of the Santa's Village. It really looks pretty and cute all together doesn't it. :D Cathryn
Happy Easter!!!
Beautiful progress on both projects! And good for you for working (and actually finishing!)projects for Christmas.
Post a Comment