Sunday, June 28, 2009







I finished Hinzeit Mini Block Wine yesterday. I sat out on the back porch and finished the back stitching and then while Bob was fixing dinner I attached the charms. I think I will take it to the LNS on Friday and have her frame it. I am also posting pictures of my 2 remaining WIP, the P38 Lightning which I made good progress on this week and Lizzie Kate's 2009 Boo Club which I love stitching. I picked out another little project to start to relieve me of the stress of the P38 yesterday. It is Lizzie Kate's Just Married. My oldest great nephew is getting married next August so I think I will stitch this for them. I just need to find out how to spell her name.
Only have to work 4 days this next week as we have off Friday to celebrate July 4th. We are going to have Shirley and Rich for a cookout on Saturday. Other than that there is nothing new in my life.






1 comment:

blueladie said...

I LOVE the wine piece, Iris. It's really nice. Holy Macarel! You sure did a lot on your P38. It looks like it's almost done! Way to go!!!
:)
Cathryn