Monday, June 22, 2009

Update on my WIP and a finished No Sew Cube











Here are pictures of my 3 WIP and I made the SMO/Love Alphabet into a no sew cube. It was a tough week for stitching. I stitched a whole section of the P38 in the wrong color and had to frog it and then I found a mistake in the Lizzie Kate Halloween Boo Club and had to frog it. Then yesterday I found a small mistake in the Wine and had to frog it. I am 3 for 3. lol Everything is all fixed now.
My niece and her daughter were here from Syracuse for the weekend. DH and i went to my sisters for dinner on Saturday night and then I went shopping with C and S on Sunday afternoon. It was so nice to see them. I got L's graduation picture. It is unbelievable that she will graduate from high school next June. I remember when she was born. She is getting older but I'm not. lol
They are coming Friday to install A/C in my office. If it stays like it is right now maybe I won't need A/C this summer. It has been such a cool wet June. I think I am beginning to grow web feet.
Have a good week everyone.








1 comment:

blueladie said...

Iris,
They are wonderful! I LOVE the no sew cube. You did a wonderful job!

Cathryn