Monday, June 29, 2009

WOW

Do you believe there is only 1 more day in June and 2009 will be half over? Where has the time gone? This is a 4 day week which is just wonderful. Saturday is July 4th our Independence Day. We are having my Sister and BIL over for a cookout to celebrate. Not much of a celebration I know.

B worked out in the yard all afternoon yesterday. I had to threaten him that I was going to eat dinner without him if he didn't clean up and come in. He doesn't start doing anything until 11:30 or so and then thinks nothing of working until 7:00 or so en the evening. Well that doesn't work with me. I don't want to be in the kitchen until 9:00 or after.

Jessi leaves for Europe on Wednesday. I can't believe a 10 year old going to Europe for 19 days. This is with an organization called People to People. I know she will have a great time. It is such an honor that she was picked for this.

I know you are probably bored with my ramblings but I don't feel like working and I have to look busy so this is an easy way to look like I am typing something important.

No comments: