Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tired, tired, tired

Why am I so tired? I have absolutely no energy. We are having our annual Friday Night Group picnic on Saturday and I should be doing so much at home after work and what do I do. Sit down and watch TV and sleep. I need to clean the bathrooms, make my grocery list, check to see if we have plastic eating utensils.......but no I just am lazy after I clean up the kitchen after dinner. I have been stitching. I finished the 1st of Lizzie Kate's Boo Club (Spooky) charts and started Treats. I also worked on the P38 Lightning for a little while last night. I figure every stitch I put in that is a labor of love since I don't like stitching on it. I am at work now and everyone else is out to lunch. Yeah I have a little while to be lazy. Work has been crazy this week and everyone is miserable.
Have a good hump day......I only have 18.5 more months until retirement.

No comments: