Friday, December 26, 2014

a b Christmas from a freebie from Candy Cane Stitchers on Facebook

I finished this little design yesterday while Bob was cooking dinner.  It was a great dinner of roast duck, baked rice and roasted Brussels sprouts, carrots and onions.  For dessert we had pumpkin pie which I baked on Christmas Eve morning.  It was just the two of us yesterday but it was a wonderful day.  I think we both really enjoyed the quiet day together.

Designer: Nicky's Creations Primitive Designs
Project: a b Christmas a freebie
from Candy Cane Stitchers on Facebook
Fabric: 14 CT Antique White Aida
Floss:  DMC
Started:  12/15/2014
Completed:  12/25/2014
I think I am going to make this into a
no-sew cube.  I just need to find the right
fabric and ribbon .
Including the pages of Bridge in Monet's Garden and all the other little projects I stitched this year, I have completed 41 projects in 2014.  Retirement really increased my stitching time. LOL

1 comment:

blueladie said...

Wow, you must really be proud of yourself. You accomplished a lot of stitching in 2014. :D I love the sound of your peaceful day. It's so lovely to have those every once in a while. :) Cathryn