I finished this quick stitch in and just love it. I've also added a couple of pictures of Bob, Susan and I dressed up to go out to dinner last night. Susan is spending the weekend with us to celebrate Christmas. She and I have been friends since 1965. A few years ago she moved to Virginia so we don't get to see each other much these days so a weekend together is really something special. This year is really special since we didn't get to spend any time together last Christmas since I had a broken ankle and entertaining was a bit hard.
 |
Blueladie Designs
Christmas 2014
Fabric: Ocean Kiss
Floss: DMC |
 |
We went out to dinner last night with
my friend Susan who is visiting from
Virginia
This is Bob and me |
 |
| Susan and me |
2 comments:
Again, the ornament looks so nice Iris. Beautiful job. I hope you enjoyed your weekend. :D
I'm so glad you got to spend a lovely time with your dear friend! I love your sweet ornament! the finishing is perfect!!
Post a Comment