Thursday, December 11, 2014

More house decorations

I promise no more after this until we decorate the tree.

These are pictures of our family room.  I shared a couple the other day of our fireplace and the CCN Christmas Village.  Now some of my Santa collection.

Santa is everywhere in my family room. OK there is a mouse
up there but he is holding a Santa.

OK there are a few kissing angels mixed in.
My niece did the angels in ceramic class
about 29 years ago.  They usually reside
on the mantel but I wanted to change
things up this year;
The bookcase is new this year we took it from Bob's
Aunt Ruth's apartment after she passed away.  I just
love the way it fit right in our family room.

More Santas on the shelves with a
few cross stitch finishes thrown in.
The house on the table is something I did
in ceramic class many years ago.
The tablecloth was stitched by a friend.

More Santas.  I try very hard not to buy any more
Santas.  While I love them I just have no place
to store them anymore. 

This is my little ornament tree all decorated
in snowmen and snowflakes and Lizzie Kate's
Merry Christmas hanging above it.
 

I crocheted a lot of dishcloths to give to
family and friends.  Hope they like them
and the little flameless candles they are getting.

 
No more decorations I promise until we finish the tree.  Well we have to get the tree first and that won't be until next Thursday.

Send some good thoughts as I have a friend driving up from Virginia today and we are having snow right now.  They keep saying it is only snow flurries but ............... you just don't ever know.

'Till next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO sweet! I love Christmas!!!

blueladie said...

Iris, Love the goodies you made. They are wonderful! If anyone pouts, just take them back and send em my way. I still have the beautiful shades of brown ones you made me. LOVE 'em! :D Cathryn